20050929

My buddy Simy




She is from Romania also same age. So I have three real buddy , who are SimXXX, JesiXX, HyungXXX. hehe- I like her you know because she is XX years old. But she will go back romania next month. well I'm so sad...because I will be bored also I won't kill my time with simona. well...anyway, she got married to her fiance 4years ago, and I really envy her because I wanna get married with....with....?? with... well...you know...anyway I really hope that you keep love to each other, forever.

1 Comments:

Blogger 白鴉 said...

Hi, Eric! Long time no mail. This is Takashi from Hiroshima. I'm so glad you're doing well. I found your blog via CESL website. This is the wonderful and outstanding blog! I enjoyed it very much. Sometime, please visit my blog.
http://twestriver.blogspot.com/

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home