20051018

Good Bye Simona

Hello my buddy who likes Korean songs.
Now you will leave carbondale after 3days. No way. I can't believe that. Is it true? Im so sad...terrible! I won't forget memory to spend time with you. You know? You are really nice buddy to me. I will be really sad when you leave carbondale. But I know you have to leave cuz you have your family also your family can't wait to see you. I hope that you have really nice memory about carbondale after leave here. If I can speak romanian or English well, we can talk about anything. But I don't care cuz we already talked about many things such as love, friend, family, history of country. You know, I think that I am really lucky man because I have really nice international friend like you. Anyway, I really hope that you have a nice time with your family forever. Also if you have your baby, show me. OK? I will really miss you. Bye my Buddy. Finally you have to send e-mail me becuase we must keep in touch each other. ^0^ and now...i have to say good bye........NO! SEE YOU "LATER" simona.

1 Comments:

Blogger Broadband Guy said...

Where Does Marketing Fit Into Social Media?
Marketers have been admonished both for trying too hard and not trying hard enough to incorporate blogs and other social media into their marketing plans.
Really one of the better blogs on here!
Hey if you have some time come by my virgin active website. That is if your interested in virgin active’s.

1:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home